Are you familiar with live sports betting? This type of sports gambling is defined as an act of predicting results and placing a bet on a particular sports game. Sportsbook gambling is widely-known worldwide. Mostly, the gamblers of live sportsbook are the people who are fans of a certain sports game. Besides these interesting things about this game, some stunning facts about live sports betting that you probably didn’t know will be discussed in this post.
Facts about Live Sports Betting that You Probably Didn’t Know
Types of live sports bets
Here are the different types of bets in sports betting:
- Moneyline Bet – is a type of sports bet that doesn’t have a handicap. Moreover, Moneyline bet requires the chosen team to win the game outright.
- Spread Bet – is a wager that is made against the spread. Furthermore, Spread bet is a number assigned by the bookie which handicaps a team and favors another team. This happens when two teams play with each other and one team is considered more likely to win.
- Total bet – also known as Over/Under bet is a sports bet that is based on the total score between two teams.
- Proposition bet – is made on a specific result of a particular match not related to the final score.
- Parlay bet – is a sports bet that links 2 or more wagers. Moreover, Parlay bet is dependent on all the wagers winning together.
- If bet – is consist of at least two straight bets combined together by an “if” clause that determines the process of a wager.
- Half bet – is applied only to the score of the 1st and second half of the game.
Biggest wins in sports betting history
Live sports gambling is one of the fastest ways to become successful financially. In fact, there are so many sports bettors have changed their lives because of this popular gambling game. And these are some of the biggest winners in sports betting history:
- Steve Whiteley
Whiteley is a plumbing engineer from Devon, England. This man is known for winning over 1.45 million pounds in a Horse Race. For the record, Whiteley only bet 2 pounds before winning.
- Mick Gibbs
Gibbs is a professional roofer from Staffordshire, England. He is not only known for his profession but also for having an eye for winning accumulator bets. His first huge win was 157,000 pounds when he correctly predicted nine football games. Moreover, Gibbs also won more or less 500,000 pounds in 2001.
- Tayla Polia
Polia is a 26-year old woman known for winning 100,000 dollars after placing an outrageous 15-team parlay in NFL games.
So those are the facts about live sports betting that you probably didn’t know. Try placing your bets in any sports games for an opportunity of earning a huge amount of profits just like the biggest winners in sports betting history. Good luck!